Apostrophe is building the health plan that can fix America.
The largest, most innovative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 20%-40% from their healthcare costs. Our Intelligent Health Benefits Platform makes their best practices plug-and-play for the other 80% of US employers who self-insure their health benefits. In an industry defined by complexity, opacity and indifference — Apostrophe is delivering simplicity, transparency and love.
We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences and a dedication to delight that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us every single day. Learn more about our values.
Who You Are:
You understand how to leverage data to help tell a story. You thrive in analyzing data to identify and communicate opportunities that will help our clients improve their overall performance. You identify trends and can illustrate them in an easy to consume manner. You are able to build reports to ensure your internal clients have the necessary information to influence change. You enjoy working independently and cross-functionally. You are comfortable driving critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports. You are able to prepare and deliver effective client presentations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite. You can consistently deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development, and ongoing refinement of a standard set of reports to deliver a compelling story for Apostrophe customers
- Be the face of analytics in customer-facing meetings, leading analytics-related discussions with strategic customers and late-stage prospects
- Proactively partner with Apostrophe’s Customer teams to enhance their abilities to leverage data in conversations with customers
- Support customer performance tracking by developing projections based on historical data and agreed-upon assumptions and reports out quarterly on various customer-experience and organizational goals
- Support the development of business-to-consumer onboarding strategies including the analysis of A/B testing and iteration of communications for the purposes of best practices
- Strengthen existing customer listening programs and data collection methods
- Influence product development based on customer data, current product utilization and industry feedback/knowledge
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to agree upon actions to drive improved customer experience
- Serve as a champion for Apostrophe’s culture and core values
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and Looker reporting system preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Highly detailed and able to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Comfortable communicating to all levels within an organization
- Experience in insurance or healthcare setting a plus
This is a full time, exempt position starting at $90k per year.
Who We Are
Apostrophe Intelligent Health Benefits replace your current administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. Apostrophe is driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide market-leading member care and put employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company, but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and the public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is in Downtown Denver, with plenty of parking and transit options nearby.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org