Apostrophe is building the health plan that can fix America.
The largest, most innovative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 40% from their healthcare costs. Our Intelligent Health Benefits Platform makes their best practices plug-and-play for the other 80% of US employers who self-insure their health benefits. In an industry defined by complexity, opacity and indifference — Apostrophe is delivering simplicity, transparency and love.
We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences and a dedication to delight that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us every single day. Learn more about our values.
Who You Are
- Warm and personable with an engaging phone persona
- Extremely detail-oriented and experienced in using CRM tools to track activities
- Analytical and adept at interpreting data to improve processes and strategies
- Tenacious with a strong desire to hit your goals and push leads through the marketing pipeline
- Able to balance multiple requests, projects and timelines while achieving production goals
What You’ll Do
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Conduct outreach to warmed leads through multiple and concurrent channels/media: CRM, LinkedIn, phone
- Perform outbound prospecting in alignment with campaign and lead source
- Research and implement innovative methods and technologies for engaging leads
- Gain a thorough understanding of prospect pain points and articulate the Apostrophe value proposition(s) that solve them
- Understand buyer and partner personas and provide feedback to marketing/sales to refine profiles
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Apostrophes differentiators, and how our model distinguishes itself apart from competitors.
- Schedule appointments for the sales team with sales qualified leads
- Proactively research new lead sources, extract leads from tools and databases to maintain marketing pipeline activity
- Maintain the integrity of lead data, both upon entry and on an ongoing basis in CRM(s)
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Demonstrated, effective use of inbound and outbound marketing tools including: Salesforce, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Hubspot and dialing software
- Strong professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- 2-3 years of proven business development success in meeting aggressive appointment-setting goals
- Bonus points for relevant healthcare experience, selling into self-funded employers, brokers and consultants
- BA/BS degree in sales, marketing or relevant experience
This is a full-time, exempt position starting at $55,000 per year.
Who We Are
Apostrophe Intelligent Health Benefits replace your current administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. Apostrophe is driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide market-leading member care and put employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Our home base is in Downtown Denver, with plenty of parking and transit options nearby.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org